1. Moorish Moroccan Tiles in a soft colour yet dramatic pattern can create quite the design statement. Use these beautiful tiles as a kitchen back splash or kitchen island, in the bathroom or around the fireplace.
Design Tip: The more the Hammamas towels are washed, the softer they become.
4. A Handira or Moroccan Wedding Blanket - a creamy sequinned, handcrafted out of sheep's wool, cotton and linen by Berber women is a gorgeous work of art!
5. Low lying seating is a part of Moroccan culture. A rustic low lying wooden Moroccan Style Centre Table with curved legs is the ideal furniture piece to tie in your Moroccan décor.
6. An exquisite Bone Inlay Moroccan Dresser or Sideboard is a statement piece to have in your home! They are available in a myriad of colours to perfectly complement your décor.
7. Moroccan Leather Ottomans are the quintessential Moroccan accessory. Hand stitched, embroidered leather, they make for interesting seating around low lying tables incorporating a traditional look with contemporary design.
8. Handmade and hand-painted distinctive Moroccan Ceramics are classic pieces to bring a touch of traditional Morocco to your table.
9. A Siniya or an antique Moroccan Hand Etched Silver Plated Tea Tray is a timeless decorative and moorish accent.
Design Tip: Use as a wall decoration or as a traditional table with a wood hand-tooled collapsible base.
10. A Moroccan Tea Table is a classic piece to bring a touch of Morocco into your home!
Are you as enamoured by this earthy and luxe décor style as I am now? You don't need to go overboard with Moroccan lanterns, metal pendants and colourful throw cushions, just a few sophisticated accent pieces can make all the difference. So there you go, our Top Ten Moroccan Must Haves!
Till next time...
Share this post to show some love!