True to form, my dream 'Florida' sunroom would have to be the right balance between vintage glam and functional, South of France luxury with a contemporary coastal bent.
|SHOP THIS LOOK|
1. White Beaded Chandelier // 2. Ralph Lauren Summer Floral Pillows // 3. Moroccan-Style Mirror // 4. Woven Rattan Tray // 5. Rattan Daybed // 6. Persimmon Velvet Pillows // 7. Handwoven Boline Chair //
8. Metal Lantern with Rope // 9. Bird of Paradise Indoor Plant // 10. Arden Wooden Fan //
11. 17th C. Scholar’s Rectangular Coffee Table
- Start with lightweight furniture such as a beautiful rattan daybed to create a relaxed vibe.
- Add a statement piece such as the handwoven Boline Chair.
- Mix, match and layer with cushions to create texture and interest.
- Add some thriving potted plants to bring the outdoors in.
- Create a sense of space and luxury with a beautiful mirror.
- Natural rustic wooden furniture, accessories and candles create a sense of warmth.
- A vintage pedestal fan will regulate temperature while looking gorgeous!
- Privacy shades are optional depending on the type of garden, high hedges or a high fence around the perimeter of the garden as against small bushes and low fence.
- And just because it's a sunroom doesn't mean you don't need mood lighting. On cloudy days or in the evening the sunroom can be the perfect place to entertain. A beaded chandelier definitely ticks the box!
Have a look at our Pinterest Board for more gorgeous sunroom inspiration.
Now wouldn't a Florida Sunroom be just perfect for Melbourne especially since we get four seasons in a day!? I wouldn't mind a Florida Sunroom in my home. Sadly, I don't have one but a girl can dream eh!
|PINTEREST BOARD SNEAK PEEK: LUXE SUNROOM|
SOURCE // SOURCE // SOURCE // SOURCE